According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 5G Antennas market accounted for $11,359.42 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $44,167.53 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period.
Rising adoption of 5G technologies in connected vehicles, lower latency, high-speed, and large network coverage and 5G roll out in countries are poised to boost the demand for 5G antennas. However, stringent airspace regulations may hinder the market growth.
Request for sample here: www.strategymrc.com/report/5g-antennas-market/request-sample
5G antennas are also referred to as digital antenna arrays, array antennas, adaptive or multiple antennas. A 5G antenna is an antenna array that has smart or digital signal processing algorithms and is used for identifying spatial signal signatures. These are further used to locate and track antenna beams on a 5G device by calculating beam forming vectors.
Based on technology, the single input multiple output (SIMO) segment held considerable market share during the forecast period. . In single input multiple outputs (SIMO), there is a single antenna during transmission, while there are multiple antennae at the receiver end. The lower interference and fading, coupled with highly developed signal reception capabilities will drive its growth.
Access the complete report at: www.strategymrc.com/report/5g-antennas-market
By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate due to more investment in 5G technology, especially by the Chinese, south Korean and Japanese companies is the main fuel that lights up the demand for 5G antennas.
Some of the key players profiled in the 5G Antennas include Airgain Inc, Airspan Networks Inc, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited , CommScope Holding Company, Inc, Ericsson, Fractus Antennas S.L, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Laird Connectivity , Linx Technologies, Nokia Corporation, Panaroma Antennas Ltd, PCTEL, Inc, QUALCOMM Incorporated, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Taoglas Limited.
Make an inquiry at: www.strategymrc.com/report/5g-antennas-market
• Adaptive Array Antenna
• Switched Multi-Beam Antenna
• Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
• Multiple Input Single Output (MISO)
• Single Input Multiple Output (SIMO)
• FR1 (Flame Retardant) Antennas
• FR2 (Flame Retardant) Antennas
• Base Station
• Cellular Communications
• Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine to Machine (M2M) Devices
• Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR)
• Satellite Communications
• Smartphones/Mobile Phones
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.